Effective May 31, 2022, Stillwater Medical visitation policy has changed.
- Masks are required at all times, including inpatient and procedure rooms.
- All entrants are subject to screening.
- Support Persons*/Visitors must be free of signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and may not have a positive COVID-19 test in the previous 10 days.
- Support Persons/Visitors for inpatients arriving after 10 pm and before 5:30 am will need to enter through the Emergency Room entrance.
- Support Persons for ER patients may stay with the patient in the Emergency Room and, if admitted, accompany them to their room.
- Support Persons may stay with surgery patients at bedside until they go into their procedure.
Support Persons of COVID-19 patients
- Support Persons are limited to one person per patient during the established hours.
- Visitation hours may be shortened or suspended based on the condition of the patient or the unit as a whole.
* A Support Person is defined as family members, friend or other individual who is at the hospital to support the patient during the course of the patient's treatment. This person may or may not be legally responsible for making medical decisions on the patient's behalf.