- Visitor hours will be limited to 10 am to 8 pm daily.
- Visitors must be over the age of 18.
- Visitors to the hospital and clinics will be limited to one support person at a time.
- Visitors will be asked to undergo a temperature check before entering any Stillwater Medical facility.
- Visitors will be asked to postpone their visit if they show any signs of illness.
- Entrances to the facility will be limited.
- The main entrance, ED entrance and one construction entrance (furthest east) will be the only visitor entrances open 6am – 8pm daily. After 8pm, the ED entrance will be the only entrance available.
- We are also limiting use of our waiting rooms.
- While people may want to use them; we will encourage social distancing and encourage 6 ft. between people.