SMC is staffed by four highly skilled orthopedic surgeons for 24-hour coverage of orthopedic trauma, as well as a primary care sports medicine physician that is fellowship trained in non-operative management of orthopedic injuries and conditions. These physicians work as a team to ensure patients receive care according to researched best practice and the highest infection prevention standards. After a procedure, our physicians work closely with dedicated physical therapists to ensure patients have the knowledge and tools they need for a quick and complete recovery.
Your treatment plan is developed after we carefully listen to your entire story and complete a thorough medical evaluation. If, after this phase, your OrthoOklahoma doctor determines that further diagnostic testing is needed, the convenience of on-site diagnostic services saves you time and travel.
Our treatment and diagnostic services include:
- Physical Therapy: as an alternative to surgery or after surgery, physical therapy in our state-of-the-art rehabilitation facility is a team effort. You get the benefit of many different perspectives on your care and recovery, resulting in more effective solutions and outcomes.
- Surgery: while our team will explore every possible option aside from surgery, sometimes it is the best option to regain the mobility you need. Fortunately, many surgeries are minimally invasive and can even be performed on an outpatient basis.
- Sports medicine
- Orthopedic surgery
- Fracture care
- Arthroscopic and reconstructive surgery
- Total joint replacement
- Foot and ankle surgery
- Digital x-rays: viewable in real time, digital x-rays allow the doctor to immediately analyze your bone and joint condition with the best possible information.
- MRI: our oversized MRI is located on-site and creates high-resolution images using magnets and radio frequencies, not x-rays.
For more information, see OrthoOklahoma.