Physical Therapy is a type of treatment you may need when health problems make it hard to move around and do everyday tasks. It helps you move better and may relieve pain. It also helps improve or restore your physical function and your fitness level.
The goal of physical therapy is to make daily tasks and activities easier. For example, it may help with walking, going up stairs, or getting in and out of bed. Physical therapy may be used alone or with other treatments.
Stillwater Medical offers a variety of locations for physical therapy, both inpatient and outpatient.
- Total Health Rehab | 405.624.6592
- Ortho Oklahoma | 405.707.0900
- The Rehab Center at Stillwater Medical | 405.742.5798
- Stillwater Medical - Perry Rehab | 580.710.3201
- Stillwater Medical - Blackwell Rehab | 580.363.9375
- Home Health Services | 405.624.6578