Internal Medicine Residency Program
Thank you for your interest in the Stillwater Medical Internal Medicine Residency Program! Our program is fully accredited and is accepting five residents to begin our PGY-1.
Applying to the Program
- Competitive health benefits that offer low deductibles and low out-of-pocket costs
- Base salary of $54,032
- Free gym membership
- Personal laptop
- Complimentary white coat
- 6-week maternity/paternity leave guaranteed
- Flexible elective rotations
- CE reimbursement
- Free daily chef-prepared lunch
- 24/7 access to snack bar
- Non-shared workspace
- Ortho Oklahoma
- Stillwater Surgical Associates
- Stillwater Cardiology Clinic
- Stillwater Neurology
- Allergy Partners of Oklahoma
- Oklahoma City VA Health Care System
About Stillwater Medical
- Named one of Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work for 12 years in a row!
- Newsweek's World's Best Hospitals - 2021, 2022, & 2023
- Chartis Top 100 Hospitals - Rural and Community - 2021, 2022, & 2023
- Received Commission on Cancer Accreditation
Stillwater is considered the 10th largest town in Oklahoma. Stillwater Medical serves as a regional referral center for north central Oklahoma and has services in many of the surrounding communities. (Cushing, Perry, Pawnee, Perkins, Morrison, Blackwell, Ponca City, Chandler)
What makes Stillwater Unique?
• Stillwater is home to Oklahoma State University.
• Stillwater is considered to be the center of the "Red Dirt" music scene.
• Stillwater, Oklahoma is located between two metropolitan areas (Tulsa and Oklahoma City).
• Stillwater Regional Airport offers daily flights from DFW International Airport making it easy to travel.
Things to do in Stillwater:
Dining: 120 restaurants provide amazing variety that will satisfy everyone
Sporting Events: OSU sporting events all year round, including Big 12 Football and "Americas Greatest Homecoming"
Live Performance: OSU Performing Arts • Town & Gown Theatre • Live Music Events
Outdoor Recreation: OSU Botanical Gardens • Five area lakes offer various activities: boating, water-skiing, fishing, and camping • Four 18-hole courses located in the community with additional courses nearby
Museums: Sheerar Museum • OSU Museum of Art • Heritage Hall Sports Museum • National Wrestling Hall of Fame
An easy one-hour drive will bring you to either of Oklahoma’s major metropolitan areas, Oklahoma City and Tulsa, for more entertainment and shopping.
Residency Program Director:
Dr. Steven Cummings | firstname.lastname@example.org
Residency Program Coordinator:
Amanda Fox | email@example.com
Phone: 405.533.5047 | Fax: 405.533.5045
Current residents can use this anonymous online form to let us know your concerns, comments, or suggestions.
- Steven W. Cummings, M.D.
- Madison Andrews, M.D.
- Gilbert E. Emde, M.D.
- Matthew R. Payne, M.D.
- Woody Jenkins, M.D.
- Elisa A. Davis, M.D.