Closings or Adjustments to Services
Stillwater Medical is committed to observing recommended public health COVID-19 protocols to protect patients, families & employees. Below is a list of current processes that have been changed for safety:
- All Stillwater Medical entities (including the main campus, clinics, and off-site businesses): Temperature checks and screening at the door for all patients, visitors and staff.
- Cardiac Rehab - close until further notice
- Central Business Office: CBO Customer Service area is temporarily closed for face-to-face consultations. Customer service representatives are more than happy to assist you via phone at: 405-742-5300. For added convenience, there is a drop box outside the east door of the building (located at 1201 E. Adams St.) for drop off payments.
- Cimarron Medical Services: Business hours are 9am-5pm Monday-Friday and Saturday 9am-1pm. The retail store will remain closed for walk in traffic. The public is welcome to call our store and coordinate pickup or delivery of their needed supplies or equipment.
- Heart & Vascular Institute: HVI Clinic will see their more urgent/emergent cardiology patients but reschedule appointments that are just a 6-month follow up, etc. Cath procedures will continue to be scheduled since most are urgent.
- Human Information Services: Instead of coming to our location, patients are encouraged to get their health record information through the use of the patient portal, secure email, faxing and the U.S. postal service to reduce patient risk and employee exposure.
- Karman Korner: Closing end of day on 3/17 until further notice.
- Karman Legacy Hospice: Our office is open, but the doors are closed to the general public with a note to please call for any needs. We continue to provide patient care.
- Maternal & Child Health Unit: All MCHU Patient Education classes (for new dads, childbirth, siblings, breastfeeding, etc.) are cancelled through April.
- Stillwater Cancer Center: All support groups to be cancelled for the month of March.
- Stillwater Medical Cafeteria: Starting Wednesday, only 10 people will be allowed in at a time and we will start limiting the variety of foods served. We are working on a plan for next week to take orders by phone and deliver to staff inside the building.
- Stillwater Medical Snack Bar: Only a couple people are allowed to come in at a time.
- Surgery (at Stillwater Medical’s main campus): Patients are asked to only have one support person with them. We are limiting use of our waiting rooms.
- Total Health Fitness and Total Fitness Aquatics: Both facilities will be closed for two weeks and assessed at that time.
- Valet Service at the main campus: Closed until further notice.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time as we continue to look for ways to keep our patients, community members and healthcare workers safe. Please watch for communications from those areas for the specific details.