Closings or Adjustments to Services
Stillwater Medical is committed to observing recommended public health COVID-19 protocols to protect patients, families & employees. Below is a list of current processes that have been changed for safety:
- Cimarron Medical Services: Business hours are 9am-5pm Monday-Friday and Saturday 9am-1pm. The retail store, curbside service and delivery are all available to our customers. The public is welcome to call our store at 405-377-9735 to coordinate equipment and supply needs.
- Health Information Services: Instead of coming to our location, patients are encouraged to get their health record information through the use of the patient portal, secure email, faxing and the U.S. postal service to reduce patient risk and employee exposure.
- Karman Legacy Hospice: Our office is open, but the doors are closed to the general public with a note to please call for any needs. We continue to provide patient care.
- Maternal & Child Health Unit: All MCHU Patient Education classes (for new dads, childbirth, siblings, breastfeeding, etc.) are cancelled until further notice.
- Stillwater Cancer Center: All support groups are cancelled until further notice.
- Stillwater Medical Cafeteria: The Café & dining area are set up to allow for social distancing.
- Stillwater Medical Snack Bar: The Snack Bar & dining area are set up to allow for social distancing.
- Valet Service at the main campus: Closed until further notice.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time as we continue to look for ways to keep our patients, community members and healthcare workers safe. Please watch for communications from those areas for the specific details.