Closings or Adjustments to Services
Stillwater Medical is committed to observing recommended public health COVID-19 protocols to protect patients, families & employees. Below is a list of current processes that have been changed for safety:
- Cimarron Medical Services: Business hours are 9am-5pm Monday-Friday and Saturday 9am-1pm. The retail store, curbside service and delivery are all available to our customers. The public is welcome to call our store at 405-377-9735 to coordinate equipment and supply needs.
- Health Information Services: Instead of coming to our location, patients are encouraged to get their health record information through the use of the patient portal, secure email, faxing and the U.S. postal service to reduce patient risk and employee exposure.
- Click Here for more information.
- Karman Legacy Hospice: Our office is open to the public and health screenings are in place. Please postpone your visit to our office if you are running a fever, have a cough or have been in close, unprotected contact with someone who has known Covid or has symptoms of Covid. We are always here to answer your questions. Please call our office at 405 377 8012.
- Maternal & Child Health Unit: Pre-admission appointments are canceled indefinitely. Breastfeeding and childbirth classes are offered via zoom and patients may register for classes here.
- Stillwater Cancer Center: All support groups are cancelled until further notice.
- Stillwater Medical Cafeteria: The Café & dining area are set up to allow for social distancing.
- Stillwater Medical Snack Bar: The Snack Bar & dining area are set up to allow for social distancing.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time as we continue to look for ways to keep our patients, community members and healthcare workers safe. Please watch for communications from those areas for the specific details.