Family & Visitor Info
When your loved one is in the hospital, you endure stress and concern. Your mind is on their care and well-being whether they are admitted for a lengthy stay or undergoing a simple outpatient procedure. While our clinical team focuses on your loved ones health, let us also make your stay as comfortable as possible.
Hospital Visitation - No Patient Left Alone Act
Family & Visitor Amenities
- The snack bar serves a wide variety of beverages, sandwiches, candy and snacks. It is conveniently located on the first floor just beyond the main entrance on the left and open Monday-Friday from 6:00am-8:00pm and Saturday-Sunday from 8:00am-6:00pm.
- Serving full meals, the SMC Cafeteria is open every day for breakfast 6:30am-9:00am, lunch 11:00am-1:30pm and dinner 5:00pm-6:30pm.
- Comfortable waiting areas on each floor with television and reading materials. Simply ask a nearby employee or volunteer to direct you to the nearest one for your needs.
- On-site chapel.
- Easy patient drop off and pick up.
- Wi-fi available throughout Stillwater Medical Center.
- An on-site gift shop with a variety of cards and small gifts for your loved ones. Have a gift delivered to a patient by calling (405) 742-5585.
- Patient rooms may be reached directly by calling (405) 742-5 and then the room number.
- Patients may receive mail at 1323 West Sixth, Stillwater, Oklahoma 74074. Please be sure the patient’s name is on the top line.