- After 7 pm – front doors will be locked and all patients coming to the hospital will need to enter through the Emergency Department.
- Patients will also be screened for temperature and other Covid symptoms at entrances and will be asked to wear a mask.
- For patients with scheduled appointments, if you have a fever and a cough, please call before entering any Stillwater Medical facilities unless you are having a medical emergency.
- COVID-19 Lab Testing
- We are working round the clock to ensure we have the necessary supplies for testing in all our facilities..
- Resources for the home related to planning, preparing and responding to COVID-19