- After 8 pm – front doors will be locked and all patients coming to the hospital will need to enter through the Emergency Department.
- Patients will also be screened for temperature at entrances and may be asked to wear a mask.
- For patients with scheduled appointments, if you have a fever and a cough, please call before entering any Stillwater Medical facilities unless you are having a medical emergency.
- COVID-19 Lab Testing
- While the state has lifted the testing restrictions, we currently have very limited testing supplies locally and nationally. We are working round the clock to secure additional resources.
- Resources for the home related to planning, preparing and responding to COVID-19