Stillwater Medical Center Nursing Services
Nursing Services care for any pediatric or adult patient with an appropriate surgical or medical diagnosis, both inpatient and outpatient. These settings include clinics, outpatient services, acute care units and home health. Our team of educated and experienced nurses will ensure your level of care is not only appropriate but delivered with a high degree of compassion.
Important aspects of care include:
- Providing age appropriate and culturally and ethnically sensitive care.
- Maintaining a safe environment.
- Educating patients about healthy practices and treatment modalities.
- Assuring continuity of care.
- Coordinating the care across settings and among caregivers.
- Communicating effectively.
- Utilizing technology