Stillwater Medical only accepts student requests via myClinicalExchange (MCE). To create an account and request student rotations, go to https://register.myclinicalexchange.com Please note that a fee will be incurred after SMC approval of the student request for hours. This fee is paid to MCE for their services. MCE how-to guide.
Benefits of MCE:
- Request clinical placement at our facilities online
- View your request status and preview rotation details
- Complete and upload on-boarding compliance documents
- Trackable workflow for rotations
- Verifies all safety and compliance requirements are met
- Automatic reminders when required items approach expiration
Are you an academic student coordinator of a school seeking student rotations?
Please contact The Education Coordinator Lea Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the affiliation agreement process. You will also need to set up an account with MCE. Contact email@example.com to do so.
Are you a student seeking job shadowing opportunities or a Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant Student seeking clinical hours?
Go directly to the MCE to create an account and request student rotations at https://register.myclinicalexchange.com. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org in Human Resources or email@example.com in Education.