Stillwater Medical only accepts student requests via myClinicalExchange (MCE). To create an account and request student rotations, go to https://register.myclinicalexchange.com Please note that a fee will be incurred after SMC approval of the student request for hours. This fee is paid to MCE for their services. MCE how-to guide.
- Create account in mCE (do NOT pay for account yet).
- Create request in mCE at the Stillwater location where you need to go on rotation. Click on the tab labeled, “My Request(s)” and then click on the “New Request” button.
- If the request is approved, please pay for your account at this time.
- Complete the compliance that the Stillwater location requires before the rotation starts.
- Once you have submitted ALL your compliance requirements, you will receive an email instructing you how to obtain a student badge.
- You will have all your items complete and be ready to rotate when you see the word Complete in all four boxes of your compliance requirements.
a. Click on the link titled, “My Rotations.”
b. This will show you your history of your rotations, including past present and future.
c. Your most recent rotation will be towards the top of the page, and in each box you will want to see the word Complete for each item. If you see the word Pending, you can click on that word and see what is left for you to complete.
Benefits of MCE:
- Request clinical placement at our facilities online
- View your request status and preview rotation details
- Complete and upload on-boarding compliance documents
- Trackable workflow for rotations
- Verifies all safety and compliance requirements are met
- Automatic reminders when required items approach expiration
Please contact email@example.com.