Matthew Flood, M.D.
Thank you for visiting our website, and thank you for considering Stillwater Eyecare! My wife Betsy and I are happy to be joining the Stillwater community. I grew up in Tulsa so it is great to be back home in Oklahoma. As a board-certified ophthalmologist and retina specialist, I am excited about bringing the latest treatments and surgeries to the Stillwater area. Ophthalmology is a great medical and surgical specialty because it is constantly changing and improving with the development of new technologies, surgeries, and treatments. Being able to provide these treatments and surgeries to the people of Stillwater and surrounding areas is a blessing. It would be my privilege to care for you and your loved ones.
- Undergraduate: University of Notre Dame, BS (2008)
- Medical School: University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, MD (2012)
- Internship: Indiana University Medical Center Methodist Hospital (2013)
- Ophthalmology Residency: Loyola University Medical Center/Hines VA Hospital (2016)
- Medical Retina Fellowship: University of Central Florida/Orlando VA Medical Center (2017)
- Professional Memberships
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Retina Specialists
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons