Matthew Flood, M.D.
Dr. Matthew Flood, M.D. joined Stillwater Medical in September 2017 and works with the amazing team at Stillwater Eyecare. Dr. Flood was raised in Tulsa, Oklahoma and did his undergraduate work at the University of Notre Dame. He attended medical school at the University of Oklahoma, his Residency in Ophthalmology in Loyola University and did a Medical Retina Fellowship at the Orlando VA Medical Center in Orlando, Florida.
- Undergraduate: University of Notre Dame, BS (2008)
- Medical School: University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, MD (2012)
- Internship: Indiana University Medical Center Methodist Hospital (2013)
- Ophthalmology Residency: Loyola University Medical Center/Hines VA Hospital (2016)
- Medical Retina Fellowship: University of Central Florida/Orlando VA Medical Center (2017)
- Professional Memberships
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Retina Specialists
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons