Stillwater Medical Physicians Clinic
Now offering Telemedicine - call us today.
The physicians’ clinic on the Stillwater Medical Center campus provides family practice and urgent care services with an on-site lab and imaging, including mammography.
SMPC is an outpatient clinic offering:
- Internal Medicine
- Family Practice
- Consulting Physicians
- Urgent Care
- Allergy and Pain Management
- On-Site Laboratory and Radiology
Urgent Care Hours
- Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Comprehensive Primary Care
Enhancing the quality of care for High Risk Patients.
CPC is an initiative led by the Center for Medicare and Medicade Innovation. Stillwater Medical Physicians Clinic is participating in the program to better coordinate primary care for our patients.
The CPC program benefits high risk patients by introducing Care Managers as an additional resource to the patient's healthcare team. Care Managers help provide greater continuity of care for high risk patients by:
- Making follow-up calls after discharge from the hospital to ensure patients have all the resources they need.
- Self management support and education for patients with chronic conditions.
- Medication counseling and reconciliation.
- Visit with patients to develop care plans.
- Coordinate referrals.
The CPC program helps the patient's Healthcare team work together to ensure:
- Shared decision making with the patient about their conditions.
- Improving Clinical Quality Measures.
- Listening and responding to the voice of the patient through satisfaction surveys and a Patient & Family Advisory Council that meets regularly.