Cimarron Medical Services Staff
See the variety of staff members with a diverse array of specialities to guide you through your journey at Cimarron Medical Services.
- Respiratory Therapist- Provide and oversee the care of all home respiratory patients including home oxygen, PAP devices, and all other respiratory products. Help patients to achieve compliance with their respiratory equipment by providing education, one on one demonstrations and follow ups. Respiratory therapist can help many patients with respiratory needs but may focus on those with diagnoses such as sleep apnea, COPD, cystic fibrosis, asthma, and emphysema.
- Account Representative and Account Specialist- Assist patients and medical professionals with uniform intake process and upfront financial responsibilities. Answers telephones and assists customers in the retail store.
- Home Medical Equipment Technician- Provide exceptional delivery, pickup, and service of medical equipment. Educate patient and family about specific equipment to achieve the best outcomes.
- Certified Mastectomy Fitter- Assisting patients with product selection while fitting them for the most appropriate bra and prostheses. Patients may include, cancer survivors, as well as patients that have had mastectomies due to a birth defect or accident
- Assistive Technology Professional- Responsible for assessment of custom mobility equipment and complex rehab technology. Works with physician, physical therapist and medical team to identify, supply, fit, and provide follow up on all equipment. The ATP works with patients from birth to geriatrics and with all types of diagnosis’s such as spinal cord injuries, cerebral palsy, spina bifida, and multiple sclerosis.
- Retail Supervisor- Oversees retail store and products within the store. Educates customers on the products they purchase while ensuring the products we carry are quality and affordable. The retail store carries products for all types of customers, those wanting to continue to live at home safely, someone recovering from an accident or surgery, or someone wanting to plan ahead and equip their home for themselves or an aging parent.
- Business Office Supervisor- Oversees business office functions of Cimarron Medical while assisting patients with insurance, account and billing questions.
- Operations Supervisor- Responsible for coordinating all warehouse operations, delivery of equipment and all purchasing and receiving for department.
- Director- Responsible for planning, organizing, budgeting and directing of all functions of the Cimarron Medical Services department.