Health and Wellness
Our extensive health benefits help make
wellness more accessible and affordable.
- Very competitive medical, dental, and vision premiums and coverage.
- Tiered system instead of a network, providing incredibly low out-of-pocket costs for service provided in our Stillwater Collaborative Care Region.
- Coverage for a wide variety of needs, including Diabetes, Sleep Disorders, Autism, Infertility, Bariatric care, Hearing aids, Mental Health, and much more.
- Our knowledgeable Benefits Specialist and Concierge are employed by Stillwater Medical, so employees have easy access to a live person, ready to assist with benefit enrollment, finding a health care provider to meet your needs, or general questions about our benefits and perks.
- Employees receive a 20% discount on hospital services when they use payroll deduct.
Our medical coverage options include a Base Plan and High Deductible Health Plan. Our plans are very competitive in affordability and in access to services. Unlike most health insurances, there is no actual “network” with either plan. Members are incentivized with low deductibles, low copays, and lowest out of pocket cost for staying within the Stillwater Collaborative Care Region.
- Our Benefits Specialist is knowledgeable and ready to assist with enrollment and general benefits questions. Feel free to call 405-742-5273 to learn more about any of our health benefits.
- Team members also have easy access to an excellent in-house Concierge service, for all questions related to access to services providers and claims questions. The Stillwater Collaborative Care Concierge can be reached at 405-742-5771. See the SCC coverage map here.
- Many preventative services are covered at 100% including annual wellness visits and health screenings such as colonoscopies, mammograms, routine immunizations and more. Bone densities and full annual lab panels are covered at 100 percent when completed at Stillwater Medical.
- Telemedicine available.
- Members have the lowest costs for medications when filled at our SMC pharmacy.
- RN Health Coaching is available for our medical insurance plan members managing chronic disease.
- Tax-free Health Savings Account (for those on our high deductible plan) - rolls over each year (in contrast to a regular medical flex spending account) and after retirement can be used at your discretion.
- Tax-free Flex Spending Account for health-related purchases
Competitive Vision, Dental and Orthodontic Buy-Up
With Delta Dental and VSP you pay low premiums with great coverage and the option to “buy up” to higher level insurance to cover orthodontia for your dependents.
Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Long-term disability insurance is paid for by SMC after you’ve been employed for 3 years. You are automatically enrolled after working full time for three years.
Short-term disability insurance is available, apply during benefit enrollment
Additional Insurances Available for Purchase
Accident, Critical Illness, Cancer, and Hospital Indemnity
Legal Shield and Identity Theft Protection
Legal and ID shield can help save you thousands of dollars over hiring an attorney directly, should you need one. Identity theft monitoring will alert you quickly to possible identity threats so you can take quick action.