Maternity Planning Options - Having a baby while on our base medical plan is extremely affordable compared to most other insurance plans. Employees can utilize these tips to get the most out of your benefits when preparing to grow your family:
- If the team member applies and qualifies for short-term disability prior to pregnancy, it can serve as a supplement for income during maternity leave, in addition to PTO. Team members also continue to accrue their PTO while on paid leave.
- 20% discount on hospital services - Opt-in for payroll deduct on your hospital expenses by completing and submitting this form to HR. Read more about the discount in the policy or email email@example.com for assistance.
- Flex spending account can be used to pay on Labor and Delivery expenses with tax-free money, do so after payroll deduct has been activated to get the most savings. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Our medical insurance plan offers a $200 maximum covered allowance for the purchase of a breast pump. Call 405.377.9735.
- Breastfeeding and Childbirth Preparation, Newborn Care, and Breathing & Relaxation classes are offered at no cost to employees. Click here for more info and to register.
Dependent Daycare Flex Spending Account so you can pay for child-care tax-free. Sign up during benefit enrollment period in the fall.
Discounted Diapers through Cimarron Medical Services at $20 per case of Pampers. Call 405.377.9735.
Free Pictures with Santa - At this annual event, team members' children can meet Santa and have their picture taken. You will receive digital copies of the Santa pictures to your SMC email.
Free 8X10 Professional Family Portrait with Hart Photography during fall offerings. Watch the blog for information/times made available in the fall on the Blog.
Discounted Tickets to Silver Dollar City - Contact email@example.com for more information.