One Medical Passport
Medical Passports are secure, online patient-controlled accounts that provide medical information to their healthcare team and easily update their Medical Passport for any subsequent procedures.
One Medical Passport enables us to provide a higher level of care to our patients. Our patients appreciate the convenience of the system, as they are not rushed when filling out medical histories and demographic information. As a result, the data we gather is much more complete and accurate, which greatly pleases out anesthesiologists and surgeons.
- Completing the One Medical Passport online questionnaire is a secure way for patients to input their health and medication information.
- Patients can complete their passport of a desk top computer, iPad or tablet, or a smart phone at their convenience, 24/7. We understand that not all patients have access to a computer or internet device, so our staff will take their information and input it into Meditech as they have always done.
- One Medical Passport's Nursing Assessment view allows our staff to easily review and verify the information submitted by the patient.
- This results in a 10-15 minute conversation, compared to a 45 minute conversation.
- If a patient has not filled out their passport before their procedure, they may receive a text message and/or an email reminding them to do so.
- Information and documents are organized in one place for patients to access online anytime, not just for Stillwater Medical Center use.