Effective April 19, 2021, Stillwater Medical is pleased to welcome back visitors!
- Visitors to non-COVID rooms are allowed at any time, unless specified by the unit.
- Masks are required at all times in all Stillwater Medical facilities, including patient rooms.
- Visitors will be properly screened before being allowed to enter any Stillwater Medical facility or clinic.
- Social distancing must be maintained.
- Visitation for COVID patients is still limited due to the infectious nature of the virus. Visitation will be considered on a case by case basis. Proper protective equipment must be worn and will be provided by Stillwater Medical.
Thank you for helping us keep our patients, visitors and our healthcare team safe.